LadiesI notice this when I was getting medication at the store because I had a sinus infection. Thought to myself sometimes you need some new things to make you feel better ... right ?! Plus I was waiting for this product to come to Canada in our Shoppers. I picked up Squad Goals which is a soft muted rose shade, it's a shade I don't' own in my collection. It's a perfect shade when I did a bold eye and wants a settle lip color, can't do nude shades all the well so this is the best thing. The downside of this formula is it just dries out my lips so much that after a few hours of wearing it, my lips are like a dessert.
Pro's- $ 12.00 CAN
- Tea rose muted shade is very stunning
- I know some didn't like the applicator this has on it, but I actually don't mind that puff tip, looks like a little cotton ball applicator.
- Gace a nice muted lip look, especially if you're not huge on bold lips.
Con's- Drying on my lips especially doesn't matter if I applied lip balm prior either.
- Not my favourite formula from them
- I know a lot of people don't like the applicator but didn't mind it