I got this in my March Ispy bag, I was so excited because I heard AMAZING things about it. One thing I'm going to point out is small amount goes a long way like I do 4 dots and it goes a long way and covers everything. The one thing that I'm not used to is the thickness and how fast this sets you to have to work very quickly, doesn't crease but with my skin type, I would set it. I tend to use this on the days where I'm having huge discoloration and random acne pop up, it's a little too much for my skin because I don't need that much product.
- Covers everything... like I mean everything
- Blends out with a little help but once you work with it, it blends in so smoothly.
- For my, under eye area, I do about 2-3 little dots and that covers a lot of areas.
- Little thicker than I'm used too
- Blend out quick if you don't it's harder to blend out, even with a damp B.B.
- Works better blending out with a beauty sponge or B.B, maks brush marks with a brush becaue it is on the thicker side.