I grabbed this at Christmas time because I grabbed one to stick in my mom's stocking, but it was bought 1 and get the other half off so I decided to try it out as well. By far this is the best feeling hand/nail cream I ever have felt, it's not heavy but very nourishing and gets the job done. The formula is creamy and sinks into your skin, but no issues with being tacky or greasy.
- Lightweight but very nourishing to your hands
- Smells so good
- Small enough to stick in a bag/purse
- Not greasy/ tacky
- Small amount needed
- Comes in 2 sizes 30ml and 100ml
- Small size is $10 CAN and the larger size is $21 CAN but the body shop always has good deals.
- Squeezy tube this is great with people with nails that don't have to get it under their nails trying to get the product out.
- Conditions' nails
- Gives your hands a silky and smooth texture
- Soothes your dry chapped hands without stingy
- This is just one of many tubes for your hands there are different scents as well.
- If you need a little more care, most of these tubes come in a thicker hand butter version.
Nothing this cream is really nice