Friday, 22 September 2017

Sample look into - Kat Von D lock it foundation

Ladies 

Even though I'm not a full face foundation kinda gal, there was something about this foundation I needed to check out regardless. So the last time I was in Sephora decided to get a sample of it. Let me tell you the shade selection it's very yellow under-toned foundation. You defiantly need help from Sephora girls and color matching got so lost trying to do it myself. Like this stuff is heavy duty when I first tried it, I did 2 dots on my face and that did my whole face and onto my neck with out adding or extra. So if you're looking for a full coverage foundation with out being cakey and not drying, you got to check out this one or pick up a sample like I did. If I was looking for a full coverage foundation, I would be buying this one it's so wonderful. I like how I just needed one dot to do my whole entire face/neck. I didn't need to go back over top with a little more product, but you can also blend this out to a medium coverage if desired.

Pro's 

- 30 shade range plus a primer
- Cruelty Free
- Medium to full coverage
- Pump to bottle easy to get produt out
- Very easy to blend out I used a damp Beauty Blender
-  No Parabens
- No Sulfates
-  No Phthalates
- 24 hr wear

Con's 

- So many shades and undertones got overwhelming had to get Sephora staff to help me choose a shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment