Got this in my last Ipsy bag and out of all the things I got I was most excited for this. Finally got something from the brand Pacifica, which I hear a lot of great things about, and also with switching to cruelty-free they were a good match. This is one brand that I wish we had in our drug store, they are a specialty brand and I have to go to the natural stores for them. I'm very impressed with how the packaging is and the product formula as well.
- 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Buttery/silky formula
- Sturdy packaging would stand up to travel or in your purse.
- You get 2 different shades a nice apricot and a rose shade
- There is a good size mirror on the back of the compact
- Blends so well but are very buildable
- Gives a great tone to your skin
- There is a little kickback on the pan because they are soft to the touch, but it was an issue for me you just have to lightly coat your brush.