LadiesWell doing the switch to Cruelty-free I noticed that I don't' actually own a CF brand of mascara in my already collection. So with that, I took a trip to Walmart knowing that we have a Canadian brand that I know that doesn't test at all. That brand is Annabelle cosmetics, which has been around for a while. I love their brow pencil and eye-shadows but never took an actual look at their mascara's before. The formulation of this mascara to boot is amazing, never smudged or flaked off and I wore for a total of 8+ hours. The formula gave me great volume and lift with out have spider legs, they formula was very comparable Cover Girls lash blast which is my favorite. Alos that you can turn a dial and get a different wand type. The product this reminded me of was MAC's Haught and Naughty mascara. Instead of having 2 wands in one the Annabelle product the wand's bristles change. From a brand that I didn't think anything from their mascara's very sad I didn't try them sooner.
- Custom with the expandable wand
- Notice very nice volume/lift to my lashes
- There is a - and a + on top indicators for wand length
- Very soft lashes didn't feel like I was wearing a heavy product
- No transfer or panda eyes
- No Clumps/flakes
- Cruelty Free
- Made in Canada
- Located in every Canadian Walmart/Shoppers and can be bought online store.
- First mascara I know once you take it out of the tube, the tube doesn't scrape off too much product.
- Kinda hard for our USA/UK and many other friends just to go out and get it.