Saturday, 26 August 2017

Tom's of maine - Cavity protection

Ladies 

So I decided to try a natural toothpaste the one that I decided to go with was Tom's of Maine. It is one brand I always see people with in their buggies and I've heard it's a great natural toothpaste, so decided to grab it for myself. I've been using it for about 4 weeks now and so far I'm impressed with it. It's a defiant change from my old Crest but it's for the better. I wouldn't mind trying their whole range to see what one would work for me best, but the one that I picked up does its job. If you use natural tooth paste what one is your favourite ?



Pro's 


- Natural no artificial colors, flavors, fragrances or preservation.
- No animal testing bunny certified
- I.S.P they share every ingredient its purpose and source more info at www.tomsofmaine.com
- Sustainable practices are priority in their company
- Maximum recycled content in product and packaging
- 5% (12 days ) Employee time to volunteering 10% profits go to human/environmental efforts.
- Makes your mouth very clean feeling
- Minty flavor is very fresh
- Foams great
- $ 4.48 CAN at Walmart
- Fluoride and non fluoride formulas
- 19 adult flavours and 2 kid flavours.

Con's 


- I don't have any very happy with this toothpaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment