Wednesday, 19 July 2017

My top 10 Binge watch / what's good on Netflix

Ladies


Recently my friend gave me the opportunity to be a part of her subscription to Netflix account. So lately I've been catching up on shows that I've heard they have been good, rather it be from inline or just my friends talking about series. Across the world Netflix is different and each package is different we don't get shows from the US Netflix we have to wait. But that doesn't seem to bother me because there is so much content that I'm happy going through and picking something. 


My Top 5 Tv shows

  1. Zoo
  2. The 100 
  3. Iron fist (Marvel series ) 
  4. Quantico 
  5. Last Kingdom 



My Top 5 Documentary's 

  1. Blackfish
  2. New town 
  3. The Keepers 
  4. Killer Legends 

Let me tell ya have you seen the line up for what's coming! I can't wait to see what we get next here are some I'm looking forward to, but I'm not sure if they are going straight to Canada Netflix yet? 

Archangel 
Hacksaw Ridge
Keep Quiet
Olympus 
Death note 

No comments:

Post a Comment