Thursday, 13 July 2017

Vaseline - Intensive Care ~ Cocoa Radiant

Ladies 


I bought this product for the fact that my skin wasn’t having just regular lotion. Found my skin was dry even after applying my lotions, so I had a friend recommended this to me and I’m glad she did. It is a dry skin lovers dream, it’s moisturizing but not greasy or feel gross after applying it. Before this bottle never used Vaseline lotions before, but now that I know how amazing this stuff is I will be buying a bother bottle that’s for sure. I tend to use this right after I get out of the shower, on leg shave day my legs are so smooth I'm actually how soft they are after using this. I also use this after I've used my Nivea Q10 body oil to lock that in before putting my clothes back on. It's a great barrier so all the moisture stays in there !! I would highly recommend this to us ladies in Canada or any other dry cold winters, it will help a lot I got this just before our weather started to get warmer so we will see in the fall/winter seasons. 







Pros :

  • Absorbs fast/very light 
  • Smells amazing smells like coconut 
  • Small amount goes a long way 
  • Great for dry skin / dull looking 
  • Cocoa butter infused
  • Comes in a range of products ( body butter,lip balm, and spray lotion) 
  • Not greasy at all or leaves any residue behind 
  • Comes in different sizes, the bigger bottle comes with a pump 
  • 295 ml of product 
  • Brings a glow to your skin specially when I’ve used it on a daily 
  • Micro-drops of Vaseline jelly 


Cons: 


- For some reason the cap on mine is a little iffy, but that the packaging not the product itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment