Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Wet-N-Wild Blush in - Mellow Wine

Ladies


Took me a while but I finally got my hands on this, now that I've been using this for 3 months now. Thought it was a fare trail with this product that I heard so many great things about, can't get enough of this product

 I just hope when I get to Walmart they have other shades, because every time I go there is only one or 3 shades to choose from. Which there was more selection of our Wet and Wild in our stores in Canada, find that if you are looking for that one shade than it's better to go online and order. As for the formulation of this stuff, it's amazing it's not powdery at all it blends great. I use a ELF blush brush with it I find thats the best way to apply or any blush brush you got. If your looking for a good blush for the summer time, than I would recommending this one in your collections. 






Pro's 

- Pan is a good size 
- Don't need to much product to get the job done, but is buildable for the coverage you'd like
- Cruelty free 100%
- Drug store's and Walmart 
- Not powdery at all very smooth texture 
- Blends  out very well 
- Doesn't stick to dry patches
- Very pigmented
- Online runs around $2.99 USA


Con's 

- The only thing I say bad about this product, and it's not the product itself its the stalk at the stores. I was very lucky to get my hands on this at my local Walmart, they have normally about 2-4 blushes in the Wet N Wild section at a time. Either I miss the stalk or they don't get it as much as other brands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment