Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Nike Outlet Store ~ Indy Sports Bra - Product look

Ladies 

Before buying running shoes for work never wore Nike before, so glad I got into the brand they make amazing products. With my job as before and after school care provider, along with the walking as my work out from time to time. I can just get away with a low impact sports bra, don't need anything heavy duty also because I'm also small chested.  I got one to start when I went in for shoes for work and saw they had nice sports bra's, I'm glad I went back and got more because they are my favourite sports bra I've ever worn. What are your favourite sports bra's that you maybe wear or do a work out in ?  


Pro's :

Comfortable 
Light weight very breathable
Keeps the girls in check 
Padding is removable and straps adjust nicely 
Razor back is a mesh material very airy 
Comes in great styles and colors
One retail with instore outlet price at $38 CAN I also got them lower with an instore credit. 
Retail online or other stores  for $48-50 CAN
Most comfortable sports bra I've ever wore
The V plunge line is great if you wear V neck t-shirts 
Well made I've had mine now for 4 months and still in great condition
I hand wash mine so I get more life out of them 


Con's :  

Little difficult to take off specially when sweaty 
Little sweaty around band part when really hot outside 


Wish :

Wish the band was mesh like the back too find when hot it sweats but I can live 



No comments:

Post a Comment