Since we have been in the apartment we have the opportunity to get Avon, for the year we have been here we have maybe got a dozen books so far. Most of the catalogs my mom and I have purchased something out of them. Our Avon seller is pretty good she does 3 dates where we can order things from her so you not in a rush. In the Skin so Soft line in body washes they have 3 different types you can choose from, each has it's own skin concern.
One thing I love about Avon is their promotions, they always have great deals. Rather it be buy one get one free or buy 2 and get another one for free. These in this booklet promotion is $2.99 CAN, so if you want to try them this month this is the time to do it.
The Original ( green ribbon)*
This scent of this brings me back as a child, my mom use to get bug-replant from them back in the day. The smell of this just brought everything back and I love it, it is a defiantly a different musky scent.
- Lathers Great
- Very Light weight
- Works good also to shave your legs
- I do about a loonie size amount
- $6.00 CAN
Radiant Moisture (yellow ribbon)*
- Locks in the moisture
- Skin is very soft even a few days after
- Find this a little thicker gel than the Original version
- Sweeter musky scent
- Lathers very well with a small amount
-$ 6.00 CAN
* They both have hooks on the top, so you can hang it up in the shower