Wednesday, 31 May 2017

My weekend look

Ladies 


This is kinda late seeing that it's almost the weekend coming up again, but I decided to give you some inspiring looks. These are the 2 looks I did over the weekend, my new thing lately is a bold shade on my lids and nude lip. Don't get me wrong I love my berries and red lip stick shades, but I decided to go out of my comfort zone.  I only do a full face a makeup on the weekends, during the week I wear just mascara and lip balm.


Both nights I prep my skin with : 

Spectro-gel in combination skin
Aloette Toner for combination skin 
Aloette Eye gel 
Body Shop oil control magnifying gel 
Body Shop Vitamin E cream 
Lush lip scrub in bubble gum
Bite Lip mask or Smiths' Rosebud Salve*

* Find the Rosebud Salve is great under liquid lipsticks because it's lighter than most lip balms  


List of products I used on  Friday : 


Smashbox Photo Ready Primer Tinted Green
Urban Decays' Naked Skin foundation
Clear brow gel from Essence
UD primer potion
UD first eyeshadow naked pallet  ( Hustle in crease and Buck all over lid )
Wet N Wild blush is mellow wine
Hoola bronzer
Annabelle biggy bronzer
Sunbeam highlight from Benefit
Beautybakerie liquid lipstick in Cranberry Stilato

Saturday :

Kat Von D lock- it primer ( sample )
Boscia BB cream
Clear brow gel
Smashbox #Shapematters pallet
Tarte blush in paaarty
Watts up highlight from Benefit
Tarteist lip paint in Birthday Suit






No comments:

Post a Comment