Thursday, 25 May 2017

Elf HD translucent powder

It was time to get some new powder in my routine, my old powder I've had a year and half now so I thought it was time to pitch it. I did some research on some different ones, and this was the one I wanted to try. Don't get me wrong I want to try some high end powders but the price was right with this one.
Sorry for the dirty puff, I tried it the night before! 


Pro's 


- Price is amazing $7.97 CAN or $6.00 online
- Great for baking
- Easy to set foundation
- Can but used with the puff or your own brush
- Milled very fine
- Little goes a long way ( I don't find I need to re-dip the puff)
- I got mine at Walmart ( it's the only place in Canada we get it ) but you can order it online
- No testing on animals
- Like how you can use the lid for product works great if you want to use a brush instead of the puff
- The puff is a decent puff that works well for baking
- The holes are small enough that you don't get too much product, which means you don't get it every where.


Con's 

- I have witnessed this yet but reading comments, it does have flash back but thats what happens with HD products
- I got mine at Walmart ( it's the only place in Canada we get it ) but you can order it online
- Poor selection at Walmart most things are picked over or not there

No comments:

Post a Comment