Friday, 14 April 2017

The Body Shop Vitamin E cream - re-visted

Ladies


If you have been following me for a while now, this is going to be familiar but little different from the old post. When I first used this cream I was in my early 20's, when I started to notice I was getting more combination skin than before. The all skin type version is perfect for combination skin, because it gives your areas moisture but not to much to add to your greasy areas  Not only is this good for those dry area's of your face, EH ! I live in Canada so our winters are horrible.... and my skin just decides to hate life, this is the only moisturizer that helps my dry skin in the winter time. I also find it also helps with my skin tone and appearance, is a great base under foundation as well.


Pro's 

- Moisturizing but not oily
- Very soothing
- Smells fresh not to over powering
- Love the double cover that the product doesn't get stuck to the lid
-  3 ranges ( all skin types, dry skin and night time)
- Great a great amount of product ( 15ml, 50ml, 100ml )
- For 50ml of product is a wonderful price $ 22.00 CAN
- You only need a small amount I do a dime size of product, that does my whole face and neck area.


Con's 

- Wish it was in a tube or a pump


**If you want to check out my old review than check out this post here

No comments:

Post a Comment