Monday, 27 March 2017

Sephora Haul

Ladies 

Week a so ago I went to Sephora and we all know how that can be. I went in for the Urban Decay eye primer, and this is what happened. Brand new pallet and my points got my the Clinique pep-start package and little samples.  Also on this day not shown I got a new carry-on bag, we are going on our first family trip in July and I needed my own luggage. So I hope you like this little haul, let me know if you have tried any of these yourself .... 

I got this because it was the only thing with my points a really wanted to try or worth on using my points for. I'm very pleased and happy that I got this everything in it so far are lovely. 


This pallet I've been eyeing a while now and I'm so glad I got my hands on it, been using it now for 3 weeks and love it. The shades are simple and there are so many things you can make a look with, even if it's mixing and matching with others like I did to complete my looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment