Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Marcelle - Makeup removing cleansing cloths

Ladies 

Sorry for the lack of posts I've been very busy lately and haven't had the time. But thats going to change because I got some good ones lined up, just have to be patient with me because march break is coming up and I'm working the day camps with the kids. 

So recently I got my hands on these I had a coupon for them and decided to try them out, who doesn't like a good makeup wipe. Just using this product for the first time and just discovering how good this brand is, these are on the good list. They are very gentle and get the job done, they didn't irritate my skin like most wipes do. I have to be careful with some wipes out there because I have had some bad results from the alcohol content in them. If you're looking for a good wipes than you should check out these ones !! 

Pro's


Gentle on your face and eye areas
For All skin types
25 Cloths
Oil Free
Gluten Free
100% Hypoallergenic / perfume free
Recognized by the Canadian Dermatology Association
Cleans up all the makeup from my face with no effort 
Even gets off liquid lipstick and stubborn waterproof liners 


Con's 

Wish they were just a little wetter, these are on the dryer side. 


No comments:

Post a Comment