Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Urban Decay - Naked Skin liquid foundation

When it was time to get a new foundation into my routine, along side a tube of BB cream I'm trying to get through. This foundation has been on my list of wants for so long, I wanted it since I got my hands on a sample of it just fell in love.

My BB cream is great but sometimes I just want a little more coverage, and this product gives me just the right amount with out being too much. I tend to mix it up because sometimes my skin doesn't need the needs of a foundation and a BB cream gets me by. I love how 2 pumps of this foundation does my whole face and blends out so nicely. Either with a brush or a beauty blender I have the Real Techniques one at the moment, I get the same results with both but I find it works in better with a damp beauty blender less time to make sure it's all blended. In all this foundation is a staple now in my routine, love how it gives me that air-brushed finish.

- Let me know if you like this product as much as I did or if it's on your list to try !! -




Pro's 

- Lightweight
- Light-medium coverage 
- Blends in flawlessly 
- Works well with brush or damp beauty blender's a like 
- Finding your shade is simple with 18 shades ** 
- Pump makes it easier to the right amount of product 
- Anti- winkles properties 
- Green tea and vitamin E 
- Oil Free 
- Paraben-free 
- Fragrance free 
- 30 ml of product when first out of the box 
- Works great with all primers

Con's 


- I have nothing bad to say about this product from UD at all.  


** Urban Decay has made a system which since knowing that it means, is so easy to find out your needs. The numbers ending in ZERO's are warm/olive undertones and the ones ending in 5's are cool-rose/neutral undertones 


No comments:

Post a Comment