Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Makeup look for the weekend !!

Ladies 


If you have been following me for a while you know I've been doing, these little what are my makeup looks over the weekend. I barely wear any makeup when I'm off to work I just tend to wear just mascara and lip balm. Weekends are my break free moment that's when I can play around with all the makeup I got, lately my look is softer eyes or the "halo" eye mixed with a bold lip. Down below I will list all the products I used, I tend to mix drugstore with high end and so forth. 

Check out below how I got this look 





Prep:

- Moisturizer ~ Seaweed serum and vitamin E cream from The Body Shop 
- Lush Lip scrub in Bubblegum
- BITE lip mask 

Face:

- *Kat Von D lock-it primer 
- *Smashbox photo-ready Green color-corrtecting primer 
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation  in 1.5
- Naked Concealer in Fair Neutral
- Cover Girl professional loose powder
- Benefit Blush - Dandelion 
- Benefit Bronzer - Hoola
- Annabelle Bronzer in Sun-kissed

* These 2 together are I think now my favourite, the KVD is moisturizing and the Smashbox fixes my redness and my pores. 
Brows/Eyes

Eye : 

- UD Primer Potion 
- UD Naked Original Pallet ( Darkhorse, Hustle and Creep ) in crease and outer corner 
- Also using UD the part that isn't smoked out using about I used a mixture of Sin and Virgin 
- Marcelle mascara ~  Xtension Plus with growth complex 

Brow's 

- Annabelle skinny brow pencil in medium universal 
- L'oreal brow plumper in light-medium 

Lips 
- Colourpop Liquid Matte in Viper 


No comments:

Post a Comment