Tuesday, 20 December 2016

L'oreal extraodinary clay shampoo

Ladies 

I saw this shampoo in an AD in a magazine and was like I may have to try this because I do have oily roots. I was wondering if it would make a difference in my hair, the only thing is now that it's the winter time. My hair changes and it's not as oily in the winter time, than the summer. So I may put this away till the summer months and weather, so I can test this out when my hair is more oily. So if you are looking for a new shampoo to try, than you should try this it's defiantly a good one in my books !!



Pro's

100% silicone free 
3 types of clay ( Blue,white and green )


What each clay does for your hair : 
Green: This green clay possesses remarkable cleansing and water-absorbing powers, revitalizing hair for glowing radiance.
Blue : A mineral that expertly hydrates dry, brittle strands, for soft, flowing locks.
White : Supremely light and smooth, this white clay is known for its oil-absorbing properties.

- Really does keep your roots from getting oily
- Lathers amazing but not stripping of your tender hair 
- Smells amazing
- Under $10 at your local drugstores 
- Comes in a conditioner and a mask 
- Don't need that much to do your hair 




Con's 

Not an ideal shampoo for the winter time, when the air is dry you get major static 

No comments:

Post a Comment