Saturday, 24 December 2016

Brand Spotlight - Colourpop haul

Ladies 


I finally got on the brand wagon and got me some Colourpop! My first 3 were a set called " Can you knot", which came with 3 shades and different finishes. Then during on Black Friday too advantage of their sale they were having, and picked up another set of 3.  The other set was called "Out and About" which also had 3 in it, also I picked up a single shade called "Frick N Frack".

With all the shades that I got I'm very happy with the quality of them, they are very pigmented and feel comfortable on the lips. I put a thin layer of lip balm on and let that soak in before I add the Ultra Matte formula, find that tends to make any dry spots worse. Out of the bunch of them I got one gloss, haven't worn it as much as the others in the selection. The gloss itself isn't sticky or tacky at all and if you like more color to glosses you will love this. But if your looking for a high gloss and that shine, you can find something else out there.

The formulation itself is mousy and very pigmented, defiantly a one swipe lip application. The doe foot at the top is pointed a little so you can get close to your lip line with out lining, none of these shades bleed so no need for a lip liner if you don't want to. One thing I love of about these they stay on with no issues, I'm not a fan of re-appling makeup or lip products and so glad these last. The only way I found to get off the Satin and UM finishes is make up remover with oil and or a cleansing oil. Water does little unless you feel like scrubbing and smearing the colour all over your face, must need a makeup remover.

Over all I'm very happy with my selections I picked out, I'm defiantly not done with this brand. I'm looking at now their highlighter and there shadows, if you have any suggestions for me I'd love them or shades to stay away from?


Hutch -Satin 
Notion -UM 
Frick n Frack -Satin
Time square -Ultra Matte 
Sookie- Glossy 
Baracuda -Satin 
Viper - UM

Hutch -Satin 
Notion -UM 
Flick n frack -Satin
Time square -Ultra Matte 
Sookie- Glossy 
Baracuda -Satin 
Viper - UM
Semi- dried down swatches





Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from me xoxo 
I will be doing couple more post before the new year starts ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment