Thursday, 15 December 2016

3 days and 3 looks one lip color

Ladies 

If you follow me on social media you know this past weekend, was huge for me it's where my local downtown bars get together and let all the local bands and singers play. We call it Burly Calling and I've been going to it about 6 years now and it's my favourite time of year. So there are 3 days of great music from some good friends of mine and decided to do different makeup for each day. Funny thing is didn't mean to wear the same lipstick for all 3 days but it ended up like that.

Lip color : Colour Pop - Baracuda

List of all products used:

My Eyeshadows are from the Original Naked Pallet
Eyebrows : Aloette brow pencil
Benefit dandelion blush
Benefit hoola bronzer
Annabelle BIGGY Bronzer
L'Oreal Carbon Black mascara
Boscia BB cream
Garnier concealer
Benefit highlighter in WATTS UP!


Products I used in my wavey/curled hair : 

Garnier beach texture spray
Remington 1" styling wand
~ Let Curls Cool ~
Herbal Essence Tousle me softly mousse
Herbal Essence non-aerosol  hair spray in set me up

* After Texture spray comb/brush out sections before curling, just looks better and the hair doesn't cling all together.


No comments:

Post a Comment