Friday, 11 November 2016

Softsoap - Fresh glow hydrating body wash

Ladies 

Now that it is starting to get cold/dry out here in Canada, it really is taking a toll on my skin. I had one that I used in the summer/fall time but it wasn't cutting it, specially with the hydration part my skin was totally not happy. So I decided to put that one away till the summer and go out an get one that was more on the hydration level that I needed. This one caught my eye never used this one before and decided to check it out for myself.


Pro's 

100% Natural extracts of milk, almond and coconut 
Smells amazing 
Very creamy, slight thicker texture than a traditional body wash
443 ml or product 
$4.77 CAN at Walmart but can buy at any drugstore 
Soap Free 
Dermatologist tested 
Hydrating 
Comes in 2 other scents 


Con's 

Nothing I love this body wash 



No comments:

Post a Comment