Monday, 28 November 2016

Garnier Skin Active Clean + - Balancing Gel Exfoliator

Ladies 

It was time for a new scrub because I was finished my other Garnier one (  Charcoal version). Other than my Neutrogena scrubs these are my favourite, for the fact I love how they make my skin feel. Find doing a scrub once a week is part of a good skin routine, I can totally tell when I missed a scrub day. My skin just feels different and also has a different texture to it, but right after using it my skin loves me afterwards. 


Pro's 

  • Targets oily T-zone and balances dry area's 
  • Smells very fresh specially if you like grapefruit smell ( not fake smelling ) 
  • More a polish than a gritty scrub, has a gel texture to it
  • Grapefruit and Pomegranate extracts
  • Little goes a long way I use a good pea size amount
  • Foams very well after you scrub it into your skin
  • Doesn't irritate skin, I have pretty sensitive skin
  • Comes in 5 target area scrubs to choose from 
  • Makes my skin glow and evens out my complexion 
  • Price is great $7.97 CAN for 150ml of product 


Con's 

  • I  love their charcoal scrub in the same line, that one is more scrubby than this one. Just wish it had that scrubby effect. 
  • Find that its hit or miss at my Walmart with this line, either they have tone of them or it's slim pickings 





No comments:

Post a Comment