I ran out of my old brow pencil and needed another one, and before I went high-end I wanted to try a drugstore one. So I went to a company brand I love using they are great products and so glad I went with this one, love how this one makes my brows. Normally I go for a universal taupe shade that way if I dye my hair it doesn't look too off with a red shade of hair color. But I decided to switch it up with a universal brown instead and I'm glad I switched to that shade. It suits me a little bit better, specially with close to my natural hair color. I would recommend this medium shade to any one with brown/red tones in their hair it's very warm brown and works great. Its super simple to use and is very natural looking don't notice that I drew on my brows or filled them in.
- Skinny pencil lets you do those little hairs easy
-Spoolie is different more like a little comb, didn't think this was going to work but it does.
- Color selection is great 6 shades to choose from
- Water proof and retractable ( great for travel ) matte finish
- Can be found at drugstores and Walmart
- $8.95 Online store
- Canada Brand
- Easy to use very natural looking
- Nothing I love this more than my Aloette pencil