Friday, 30 September 2016

Update - with message !!





Hey guys sorry for the lack of new post these days, I've been so busy at work with meetings between my shifts that it's just to crazy. Also I've been trying to get a high position with-in my job, and that was a lot of paper work and still waiting to hear. I have some post lined up that I want to get to you guys but please hold tight, they will be coming soon just need to get out of busy month of September. Working in a school with children the first month of school is always crazy, next week even is our Canadian Thanks Giving! So I'm hoping I'll have at least 2 new posts for you guys, also if you follow me on other social sites you know I try to keep you guys posted in every day life.

I hope you guys stick it out with me and I'm hoping from now on I can do some posts for you guys! If you want to see something from another blog, and you would like me to do my spin on it please share down below. !!

I hope everyone has a great weekend !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment