Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Pumpkin Loaf

Ladies 

Decided to give you guys a recipe for the cooler weather, with fall just around the corner also comes pumpkin season. So my Mom made pumpkin loaf when I was at work this afternoon, so I decided to share it with you because it's my favourite. This stuff is so good that even my cat loves it, as I was eating my piece he was eating the opposite end. Well I hope you guys enjoy this little recipe break from all the makeup post, I have one more recipe coming at you guys later. 

Prep : 10 min Total : 1 hour 15 min Makes : 16 servings


What you will need : 

1 ¾ cups of flour 
1 pkg. (4-servings size ) Jello-o Vanilla instant pudding 
1 Tbsp MAGIC baking powder 
2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice 
1 tsp baking soda 
½ cup of melted butter 
1 cup of sugar 
1 ¾ of canned pumpkin 
2 eggs 
⅓ of chopped walnuts 

Make it : 

Heat oven to 350 ˚F

Mix flour, dry mudding mix, baking powder, spice and baking soda; set aside 

Whisk butter, sugar and pumpkin in a large bowl. Add flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Pour into 8x4-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with nuts 

Bake  1 hour to 1 hour 15 min. or until toothpick comes out clean,covering loosely with foil for at least 20 min. Cool bread in pan for 10 min. Remove from pan and place on a cooling rack to cool completely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment