Thursday, 22 September 2016

August Empties

Ladies 

Sorry this is past over due but I've been so busy with still settling in still, we just got our new dinning room table. Also I'm back at work doing the morning and after school program, so I've been having a lot of meetings as well on top of normal work.  But WOW we are already now almost through September, and I'm still running around like a chicken with out its head. 


Cover Girl Full Lash Bloom Mascara - If you like a natural looking mascara than has a lot of flexibility, this mascara is for you than. I love how this never made my lashes hard or spider looking, just a great natural mascara. Also got bee's wax in it to help nourish your lashes as you wear them. 

Cover Girls' Super Sizer Mascara - If your looking for some drama in your lashes than you will like this one. It took me a while to get use to the wand but I love the effect that it gave my lashes. Just gave my lashes some fullness that I find is hard, but this lasted with a curl all day. 

Kiehles Creamy Eye Cream - OMG I'm so excited to share this one with you guys, never thought I would love an eye cream is much as I do this one. This little sample lasted me 3 months and I just finished it, I will be purchasing the full container once I'm done my other eye gel. This just made my under eye area so smooth, and noticed a difference specially when applying my concealer.

Batiste dry shampoo - Hands down one of the best dry shampoo's out there, I just use it here and there to re-fresh my hair the next day. I use a travel size in my purse more so than a big can of this, find I use it more when I've slept over at a friends house and such. I also use it to give some texture when I put my hair up, just gives me a better hold. 

Dove Men-care body wash - I was so sick of female scents in body wash, started smelling mens' body washes and fell in love with this one. It's fresh smelling but you don't smell too much like a guy,  this product leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated. I found that I didn't have to use as much as I would a female body wash. Find it little more on a gel side than liquid soap texture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment