Monday, 5 September 2016

Fresh face products on the higher end scale

Ladies 

One thing I have to say about these 2 products is, I wish I don't like them is much as I do. Why because for full size products of these they are a pretty penny, specially when I can get 2 good things for the price of one cleanse ( That's how I think about it )  !! Would I conceder buying these as full products yes but reading the price tag of these are crazy!!! I would be more leaning into I'd split it with a gift card, if I were be making these purchases. 

So these 2 beauty you got as a birthday gift this year from Sephora, and let me tell you I was so excited about trying them. I personally love their lip balms ( which also was a birthday gift years ago from Sephora too ) and such so I was excited to try these. But when I went in for my gift I told the lady that I hope, I didn't fall in love with these oops I did and now really debating if I want to get the full sizes. But how these products make my skin fell after washing, it's hard not to fall in love with them. 

Soy Face Cleanser ~ small size 50ml $19 CAN & LG ~150ml $45 CAN: If you have sensitive skin or don't like using harsh products, than this would be perfect for you. I can get a way with using a small blob of it and it cleanses my whole face, the smell of this is very clean and light. The scent kinda reminds me of a Garnier moisturizer scent. I also like it with my Luna Mini 2, do make it a deep cleanser. You get a great clean with it and I found that my skin is brighter with using this, and my skin is more healthier looking while using this daily. I also love that it doesn't have any of the bad stuff in it either; 
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

I'm thinking once my Origin's cleanser is done I'm thinking on picking this up, for the fact on it truly makes my skin feel and look after. I'm a drugstore/mid-range on the budget  but I will pay the money for this great cleanser. 


Rose Face Mask for 100ml - $72 CAN :  To be honest when putting this all over your face, you look like you have baby puke on your face. But sometimes you have to take one for the team, and deal with the gross looking products specially if they work. This product after using it twice a week my skin felt, softer and more hydrated than it has ever felt. I like how this makes my skin, but sadly I'm not a fan of the scent at all. I've tried other Fresh face mask well only samples, and I love the black tea one now that one is my fav from them but $108CAN for a 100ml is crazy to me!! 

But if you're looking for a great duo in skin care, I'd go check these guys out. I still can't believe how they have changed my skin. Have you tried any of their products before, what were some of your fav's in their face care line? 





No comments:

Post a Comment