Sunday, 28 August 2016

Saturday night makeup look

Ladies 

Hey ladies sorry I've been MIA for a while I've been so busy around the house, work meetings for September ( work with children). Than on top of all that my kitty cat got sick, he had to spend a night at an emergency vet and thats' been stressing all of us out. Even though he was sick my parents took care of him and I got to go out. Which was nice because I needed to get out of the house, I did this look on Saturday. I was going to a metal show at a local bar I go to with some friends, decided to do an old look but a goodie!!  I've done so many variations of this look but I'm very happy how this blends, and I find it's one of those that blends nicely over it heats up from your eye.

I find this look so fun todo and my go too when I can't be bothered to do another look, or have the energy to play with makeup and just want it to be done. Like I was saying it's very versatile you can switch up the shades, add a wing or smoke it out and its up to you which way you do it. Anything you would do differently let me know below !?


Items used  


Base/concealer :
Boscia BB cream in light
Garnier Dark Circle Corrector in Light/Medium

Eyes/brows and Mascara : 

Brows: Loreal brow plumper light/medium
Shadow outer corner : West and Bewitched from UD OZ pallet, gold/copper color is The Body Shop shadow in 08 ( discontinued) but their new shadows in 210 or 201 are both similar. 
Mascara: Loreal carbon black original 
Tightened: with 24/7 pencil from UD in Zero

Blush/Contour and Highlight :

Blush : Dandelion from Benefit
Bronzer : Benefits' Hoola and Annabelle Sun kissed bronzer
Highlight : Benefit's WATTS UP !! 

Lips : Nars in Cruella and little Theodora from OZ pallet 


No comments:

Post a Comment