Friday, 19 August 2016

Almay One coat Multi-benefit mascara !

Ladies 

I had a coupon for $2.00 CAN off, so I decided to check this mascara out. I'm a fan of the Almay's Get up and Grow mascara, that one works amazing and gives great results. So far with this one I've been in love it's not as one coat like the Get up and Grow but it is more natural looking on your lashes.  My doctor was a person who suggested this brand to me, because it's not as harsh on the eyes like some mascaras can be. I'm glad he did doesn't add to my itchy eyes that I get in the summer because of my allergies. I would buy this again specially during the spring/summer when my allergies are really bad.


Pro's 

- 4 benefits in 1 mascara ( volume,length,definition and nourished with **keratin)
- 3 shades also in waterproof ( Blackest Black, Black, Black/Brown and Black waterproof)
- Ophthalmologist Tested ( Safe for contact users)
- Hypoallergenic 
- Gives my lashes an amazing look very natural looking
- Doesn't feel to stiff, my lashes don't feel weighed down 
- Easy to take off don't have to do too much rubbing
- Doesn't make your lashes clumpy or spider effect
- Doesn't make your lashes hard keeps them quite soft to the touch



Con's

- I wore this mascara for 4+ hours and didn't get all of it when I went to bed. The next morning I didn't have racoon or panda eyes. I had some flaking for the fact that I slept in it, can't fault it at that, around the 3 1/2 hours of wearing it I had some flakes maybe 2. But when I wore it again I didn't have any, think it might had to do something with the weather that day. 
- Wish the wand was more like the Get UP and Grow mascara

**  Is a family of fibrous structural proteins. Keratin is the protein that protects epithelial cells from damage or stress. It is the key structural material making up the outer layer of human skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment