I love Neutrogena products specially their face care and their sun screen, but in this post we are talking about sun screen. I love their dry touch sun screen, when I saw this one in the store I just had to try it out for myself and compare the 2. This specific one reminds me of old sun screen that my mom use to use on me when I was kid just the smell and formula has the same texture of old school Copper-tone. One thing this has that there other ultra sheer line doesn't is a kid friendly formula. I think if your a mom you will like this, it comes in a kids 60 and a spray version as well. Also the formula is also 80 min water resistant, which would be great for a day at the splash pad or pool. I used it while cleaning up the gardens before we moved, and I didn't get any in my eyes from sweating.
|* Sorry for odd pictures, still trying to figure out where I can take pictures in the new place *|
- Last about 80min of being water resistance
- Comes in also 30,60 and a kids 60 SPF with the option of a spray too
- Lasted a while with out reapplying less times I have to touch it the better!
- Smells like tropical island you want n adult drink in hand smell!!
- Absorbs very nicely into the skin, didn't have the greasy feeling
- Didn't run into eyes when sweating or in the pool
- Formula is on a thinner side, so it takes less time to apply it to skin
- Yellow bottle makes it easy for everyone in your house hold to find it
- When I did re-apply after being in and out of the pool/beach, I didn't find it hard to reapply. I find that some sun blocks can get slimy or gross after you have applied it one or twice.
- I've used some thick sun blocks this took some time on how thin it was, but nothing to concerned how the product over all
- Cap gets a little goopy
- Would recommend a face block than using this one, think the formulation, would break you out leaning on a oily side.