Sunday, 24 July 2016

Sephora Haul

Ladies

I went to Sephora the other day to check out prices at the Benefit Beauty Bar. Typical can't walk out of there with out something, find it very hard not too like c'mon its like a candy store you try to walk out with nothing but something gets ya! So I was in the look for a new brush and with going through each brand to see what they got or had and watched some that caught my eye. I narrowed it down to this one from Benefit, I know your thinking I'm late on that band-wagon but I just got into the blush game. Never use to wear full face makeup till recently 2 years now, slowly building up my collection.

Of corse there are still others in my wish list that I still need to get my hands on but, this will help my makeup curb for a while ! Any suggestions what products I should try out ?




Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in 1.5
TARTE Rainforest of the Sea water foundation in light-medium 


No comments:

Post a Comment