Sunday, 31 July 2016

July empties

Ladies

Wow where did the time go we are almost done the summer, and I almost have to go back to work. With another month ending means empties !! Didn't have too much because of the move and we are still trying to find stuff but I found a couple to give you a post ! The pictures for the next couple of post please bare with me, I'm trying to find places in the new place to take pictures.

Sorry don't mind the odd picture, still trying to figure out lighting and where I can
post in the new place.


Sephora cleansing water-   Love this stuff so much, it gets everything off no problems. Just stick it on a cotton pad and wipe away all the makeup, or even if you just want to give your skin a refreshed start. I used it mostly when I was too lazy to wash my face before bed, that way the make up is off but the easy and less time consuming way. Because less face we have all done it come hope at wee hours of the morning, the first thing you wanna do is stand there and take off all your makeup.  

Sebatian volupt shampoo – I wanted so hard to like this one, really did just wasn't right shampoo for me. When I first got it and first 2 months of this stuff was great. Than it was just blah shampoo, really didn't do anything and it didn't get my hair that clean feeling.  

Hello mojito mint mouth wash -  If you want a vegan/cruelty free and no alcohol, than you will love this. I loved it specially for right after coffee/tea, would just re-fresh my breath. Was it as nice as other mouth washes no but it wasn't bad either 

Tee tree toner from body shop – This stuff a gift from the gods, when I was a teen. Now being in my mid 20’s and getting hormonal break outs, this has helped me once again. You feel everything being soothed and cleaned out, but with making acne worse or spread. The whole line is worth checking into and 2 thumbs up in my books.  

Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunscreen SPF 60  If you read my blogs you know I hate sunscreen with a passion, if I don't have to touch it or put it on the better. But sun is getting stronger and I'm still shade pasty, thought I'd do some hunting on sun screens’. I love Neutrogena sun screen I am willing to put it on and to let it be on my skin. It not greasy or tacky, soaks into your skin. Also it's the only sun screen that is recognized by the cancer society.  

EOS lip ball -  I'm going to get this out of the way, I've never had an issue with these at all. Unlike I've heard of seen in the community, not have had any issues or mould. But as far as the product goes they are my favourite lip products. I also like the packaging, it's easy to find while its in my purse.





No comments:

Post a Comment