Sunday, 12 June 2016

Two new summer products !! 2-1 blog

Ladies 


Hey guys decided to  give you 2 products 1 blog deal today, thought these would be good together than separate. I'm gonna  break it down for you into 2 parts, it's just gonna be a long one so grab a snack !! Sorry the intro isn't going to be long lets get into these great products, hope you enjoy. 


Sephora Luster matte long-wear lip color in Rose Luster  (0.14oz) $20 CAN:


Pro's:

- Very pigmented
- Creamy  buttery texture no tugging at your lips
- Easy to work with no need for liner, it's got a flat doe foot applicator
- Very comfortable on the lips with a hydrating feeling
- 13 shades to choose from ranges for everyone
- Wears a long time did a night of drinking out with the girls, I got about 3 1/2 hours before it wore off. When it wears off it leaves a nice stain behind felt like I got 2 products in one.
- Packaging is sleek looking with a matte flat black top and clear bottle you can see the color
- Cruelty Free


Tie :

- Feathers a little in one part of my lip but everything seems to settle in that spot on me


Con's :

- Nothing I loved this product I will be buying some more 

Urban Decay Naked Concealer in Light Neutral  (travel size 0.06 oz)  $15 CAN:


Pro's : 

- 11 shades for every skin type and 2 travel shades 
- Buttery very hydrating 
- Full coverage  but very lightweight on your skin
- Not creasy at all
- Doesn't crease on my under eye 
- Blendable 
- Flat doe foot applicator holds a lot of product, I can do both under eye and red spots with out we dipping into the product.
- Great look after my skin looks amazing 
- Great product to "bake " with
- Packaging is good you can see the product through the container 
- Cruelty free   

Tie : 

- Price but I think it is worth it, I will be buying this once I'm finished with all my other concealers in my stash. 
- Wish I skipped the travel size and got the full size 

Con's : 

- Have to work fast, find it settles very fast so blend right after applying


No comments:

Post a Comment