Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Satin Care Shave Gel in Passionista Fruit

Ladies 

Recently picked up a new can of shaving cream normally I use the EOS shave cream, specially during  the winter time because it's a little more thicker and hydrating. But I wanted a change and something different so this was on sale at my local Walmart.  I use to use it when I first started to shave my legs, but new shaving products came out so I kinda drifted away from this. I'm glad I took this one another go omg the smell of this is UH AMAZING !!! makes me feel like I should be some where tropical in the shower.  

Do you have a favourite shaving cream ? 


Pro's 

Very smooth legs
Smells amazing less passion fruit more like fresh peaches and apricots 
Little goes a long way 
Range from $3-6 CAN 
Comes in a range of needs from dry skin to sensitive formula's 
Get's the job done 
Clean shave no razor bumps or irratations 

Con's 

Not the most hydrating but I can look past it, would recommend using a moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment