Thursday, 5 May 2016

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Color Correcting Green ( Travel Size) and first impression

Ladies


Seeing that it seems that color correcting is all the rage now even though, it's been out for a while in the industry and pro's. I have Laura Mercia radiant primer, but that is great when I want a good glow I mix a little of that with my BB cream. But I noticed that I was getting more redness all over my face and not just in certain areas, so I did some research on what product or corrector I needed. I knew from the past that the green base was the one I was looking for so that helped me a lot with past knowledge, but if your starting new go ask for help. It can be a little confusing on what you may need or what combo of products you may help.

Never used Smashbox products before picking this one up for myself and I can say, I've noticed a difference on how much product I need to use. Using this under my BB cream doesn't mean I need to layer more BB cream on my redness areas' I can have a nice layer with out feeling too much.The lady at Sephora was nice enough to let me compare top 3 that people seem to buy, and this one was the constancy I was looking for. If your familiar with the oil-free photo finish primer than you will like this one, it's pretty similar in texture.

Pro's 

- You get a good amount of product you get .50ml in the travel size you get 1oz in the large tube
- Really helps on hiding my redness have noticed a great difference in my skin
- The silky texture has helped with application and feels great on your skin.
- Light weight texture isn't to heavy great for all year around
- Has vitamins A & E and antioxidants
- I do a pea size amount with that I can do my whole face no wasting of product.
- Squeeze tube easy application and don't have to worry about fingers going into products, or wands going back into products.


Con's 

- $19-$49.99 CAN there are a lot of alternatives that are in the middle price point.

No comments:

Post a Comment