Tuesday, 31 May 2016

May Favourite !!!

Ladies 

WOW another month our the door, I'm almost done work for the summer and we are getting ready to move. So lately it's been quick and easy make up days, been doing to crazy lately or experimenting just haven't had any time. But I put together for you guys a little group of my favourite's I've been reaching for more so anything else in my collection.


Smash box redness corrector primer  -  I got this one in a mini just to try it out first, but I think when I'm done my other primers I will be repurchasing this one. I have redness all over my face ( don't know why just has all been a little red) it helps so much. I feel I don't use as much product when doing my face makeup.

Cover Girl Supersize mascara -  I just love how this makes my lashes look, I'm not one to wear false lashes but this makes them appear that I'm wearing them. It took some time to work with the formula and not a fan when I first used this, I like more on the dryer side of a formula. But with some patients and learning how to work with the wand you get some pretty wicked lashes.

NYX Liquid Suede ~ Tea and cookies -  I have this in "Cherry Skies" too and I love that one and the formula. This shade is more on the nude pink tone, great for a settle summer look, that's what I was planning when I bought it! The only fault I have with it, its a little patchy compared to it's other counterpart. But I've been able to work with it along with a NYX lip liner to make it go on evenly.

Hawaiian Tropic sun block for just face - I personally love this one for my face, it's got moisture ribbons doesn't feel like I have sunscreen on. This also works very well it's very light and hasn't broke me out, also a little goes a long way. Also the packaging is smart, the product comes from the bottom so your not wasting anything.

Taste Amazonian Clay BB cream  SPF 20 - Hands down my favourite BB cream or light coverage foundation. It's very light but you get amazing coverage with out feeling like a huge cake face. It's very bendable and works well with sponges and brushes. It's a light to medium coverage and you can layer it also for a little more coverage, my favourite concealer to wear with it seems to be Naked concealer from UD.

Sephora Brand Liquid Lip in ~ Rose Luster - I just recently picked this gem up and I love it !! It's a very comfortable and wearable matte lip, not to drying and doesn't feel like a Savannah desert on my lips.  They are very reasonable on price and they are very pigmented. One swipe and there is no tugging or settling in lines.

Benefit's  Hoola Bronzer-  I also just recently got this in my collection and I'm glad I did. It's a perfect bronzer for pale ladies like me, was having a trouble to find a right one for my skin tone. Drugstores are hit and miss and high end just couldn't justify the price of some of them. This one is just all around lovely it's very warm bronzer for everyday. It's also great to contour with it's very settle and build-able.

BITE lip mask- This is really a life saver all year around, it heals and conditions your lips when they are really cracked. I've noticed a difference when I started using this regularly, I use most at night so it can work its job while I'm sleeping. A little goes a long way you only need a little todo the job, also now they also have tinted lip masks if you want to wear them during the day.

Benefits Watt's up highlighter -  This is every pale gal's holy grail highlight!!! It's amazing and it catches the right amount of light, its build-able and you can use as much or little as your need. I bought a back up to this mini that I got for a gift on my birthday years ago from Sephora, yet have used this mini up you get tones of product!

No comments:

Post a Comment