Monday, 23 May 2016

Benefits- Hoola Bronzing powder ( Mini-sized )

Ladies 


I know what all of you are thinking WOW Katie you are late on this band wagon. I'm so glad I finally got this in my collection and I know why now it's everyone cult favourite. I'm talking about Benefits Hoola Matte Bronzer, been eyeing it for some time now thought it was time to see what everyone was raving about. Not only is this a great matte bronzer for pale babes like me, but it also is a great contouring shade because it has no shimmer in it. I've used it in both as a contour and a bronzer, I think I like it better as a contour with combination of my Annabelle bronzing powder.  This is very pigmented you need a very light hand for applying this, a little trick is just using your foundation brush to defuse the color a little. Found out that the little brush that comes in the mini, packs on the product so if you are going to use that far warned. I found just using my E.L.F Blush Brush, found that was the perfect for bronzing/contouring.  I tried a bronzing brush but I have a small face, and I was getting product everywhere and not where I wanted it to go.


Pro's 

  • Very pigmented
  • Matte 
  • Great for travel specially this little size 
  • Multiple use... you can use it for bronzing and contouring 
  • Perfect combo with Benefits Watt's Up highlight  
  • Travel size price is $20 CAN, which I thought was good for my first time trying it. I could go through a smeller size than the big one if I didn't like the finish it gave me. 


Con's 

  • A price for a full one is about $36 CAN which I find a little pricy 
  • As for the product itself I have no issues or completes about it 


No comments:

Post a Comment