Friday, 1 April 2016

NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow -- Bedroom Eyes

Ladies 

NYX is fairly new to Canada we had it when we had Target, than Target left. NYX opened  a store hour away from me, but it is kinda out of my way. So recently our Shoppers Drug here in Canada are caring  NYX products, and I couldn't be any happier.  They so far I've been to 2 different Shoppers and their sections are decent not to small and not to large that you get over whelmed with product. I bought this and another NYX lip product to try out,  I'm already making me next list of things I want and to try out.  This has now been a staple in my looks this past couple of weeks, find it's great as an all over lid color. If your just starting out this would be a great starter shade, you don't always have to go for the whole high end pallets. There is a couple other shades of this that I want in my collection, I hope you enjoy this post. 

Pro's 

- Retails here in Canada for $8 CAN comes in 12 shades 
- The formulation of this is so buttery, very compatible to an Urban Decay feeling shadow. 
- Swatch above was done in one swipe, with no primer under. 
- It's very close to Mulch and Sable by MAC it's a lighter version, I think it would be a close dupe in my opinion.



Con's 

- Some to a lot fallout ( found out using a flat shadow brush is easier to apply )
-  Could do without the bow on the packaging.. not a bow kinda gal ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment