Monday, 11 April 2016

NYX Haul

Ladies 

If you know from my last post, we just recently got NYX products back in Canada. So recently I got some more NYX stuff to add my collection. I got 2 lip liners and another Suede Lipstick, I already have another suede lip in "Cherry Skies" I love that one so I needed to get another. I got 2 shades of liner to match other colors I also have in my collection.  I have some lip products that feather a little specially after a few hours of wearing them. Also heard so many things about NYX liners and so far I'm very happy with them. They are creamy and easy to apply there isn't any tugging or pulling on my lips, also makes my lipstick last a little longer. 

So I hope you enjoy some of these products is there any suggestions, or products from them that you would recommend. I will be doing an in-depth review on these coming soon! 
Liners in : Red and Bedrose
Liquid Suede in : Tea and cookies 

No comments:

Post a Comment