Thursday, 24 March 2016

NYX Liquid Suede - In Cherry Skies

Ladies

First off YAY we have NYX again!!! We had it when we had Target but it was a little section and that was it. But now we don't have Target stores in Canada, but we recently got a NYX store in Toronto but it's too far for me on a daily basis. But now our Shoppers Drug Marts carry them I've only been to one store so far, so not to sure how many locations have them. So when I saw these new Suede lipsticks I was excited, and I know from youtubers I knew what shade I wanted to try. So I picked Cherry Skies to try first out of the collection, my thoughts are WOW !! So far I'm very happy with this product, specially on my dry lips to start with. I can't wait to try other products or shades from this collection. Any suggestions on products from them I should check out, let me no in the comments. 

So down below I gave you Pro's/ Con's list, with pictures from the weekend I used it in a look. 

Pro's 

- Long wearing I got about 6hrs with eating and drinking. The next day I had to take the rest off that was still on my lips, from the night before. 

- Great on the biggy bank about $10 CAN ( Got mine at Shoppers Drug ) 

- Dries to a semi-matte finish

- You get more product than there butter gloss, there is 4ml in this tube. 

- Very wearable with out feeling  that your lips, are in the dessert. Even the next day my lips didn't feel to dehydrated from this product. 

- Available in 12 shades you have great choice on color selection.

- Didn't notice any patchiness while applying or settling in my cracks of my lips.

- I liked after it wore down a little, it left a nice stain to the lips.

Con's 

- ( My first thoughts ) If your using liquid lipstick for the first time like I was, it is a little messy. Found out using a thin layer with nothing on the doe-foot applicator is so much easier. I still need to figure this out as I go along. 

- Selection in the store was limited at the time I went  

- Feathers a little not crazy that you can't not use a lip liner 

This was my weekend look that I did last weekend. You can go check out there post here ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment