Monday, 14 March 2016

Body Shops - Drops of Youth concentrate ~ First impressions

Ladies 


Hands down I love this products so much !!! This product makes your skin feel amazing, hydrated, soft, with no residue at all.  I just got a sample size bottle but you don't need that much, to get your whole face and neck it seems to be right amount.  This sample of this won me over completely I will be going in, after this little bottle to get the real thing never thought I'd like this so much.



Pro's

Makes your skin feel so soft
Noticed a difference in my skin texture and tone
Gives a great youthful look to your skin
Gel like texture to the product itself
Comes with a dropper

Tie

$50 CAN for a 50mL bottle ( that's a lot )

Con's

Nothing bad about this product at all

No comments:

Post a Comment