Tuesday, 16 February 2016

NEW !! Bioré Baking Soda line from the guys from Influenster

Ladies 


I was selected again from the people at Influenster, to do another test of a new products. This time it was from the company Bioré Canada, they have made a Baking Soda line. I know exactly what your thinking... really wait what Baking Soda, but trust me I've tried these both now and it really works. Baking Soda has deep cleaning and exfoliating properties, but keeping your skin soft and radiant looking.

Baking Soda Pore Cleanser  - This stuff makes your skin so soft, along with feeling very clean. Being sensitive enough to use everyday, one pump is enough to do my whole face. Gives an all around good deep clean.

Baking Soda Scrub - This is the oddest thing I've ever seen, but it's so interesting. It's a powder scrub, it's activated by water. It's very customizable depending on how much water you add, the more water you add the more gentle it's going to feel on you skin. This is perfect for combination skin, because it gets rid of oil Tzone and gently getting rid of dry skin on your problem areas.


No comments:

Post a Comment