Monday, 29 February 2016

L'Oreal Voluminous original mascara

Ladies 


Other than my go to Cover Girl mascara's this L'oreal mascara was the other I would use in my early teens. Think it was the 2 brands my mom said when I started into makeup, as a teen that were good quality, never gave her issues so I stuck to the ones she knew when I first started. I haven't tried the collagen extra volume mascara and the million lashes those are both amazing, but near their end of their tubes they get a little clumpy. I want to try the telescopic mascara's from them they are on my list to try, I've heard so many good things about them.

The one thing I'm not a fan of is the brush, think it just doesn't work well with my lashes and the size of my eyes. I want to try the curved brush to see if that makes a difference, in how I feel about this product. But in all I can work with this normal sized brush, just trying to figure out what works for me. Not sure if it's the tube I got or the formulation but this clumps on me, more so than I remembering my other tubes were like.

Pro's

Staying power doesn't flake or smudge 
Hands down I love how this mascara makes my lashes, very full looking 
Price  and you can get it any drug store 
Comes in 2 shades ( Black and Blackest Black) 
Thickens lashes 
Holds curl well 
Makes lashes look very black, would be a great mascara for someone who wears false lashes.

Con's 

Can be a little clumpy 
Dryer formula than what I'm use to 
The brush is a little too big for my small eyes, find it hard to get those baby lashes in the inner corners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment