Sunday, 21 February 2016

First Impressions - Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper #375 Light/medium

Ladies 

I've used this product now for 2 days and so far I like it. I have to get some more practice on filling my brows, I've only recently started filling in my brows. I heard this product through a Youtuber ( Shannonxo) She always ranted/raved about this, so I decided to give it a go. Let me tell ya 2 days and I love how my brows look, it's so natural looking with out being to BAMM that's a strong brow game going on. I works very well with my pencil definer that I use to get the shape that I want, they are slightly a shade off from each other. I'm glad that I got the light/medium shade, think hands down the medium/dark shade they have would be too dark. So far I will share what I thought about it, if you want a more in-depth review please leave a comment below !


Pro's

- Little brush gets every brow hair
- Easy to use one you get the hang of it
- Lasts I did my make up at 9pm and it lasted till about 3:30am, with out flaking or wearing off.
-The Price $ 8-10 CAN

Con's

- The wand itself is a little long, little difficult to control
- Was hard to find in Canada it seemed like they were all sold out. I went to 3 stores before a 3 week period going back to Walmart, and they finally had some in.

Tie

- Don't be alarmed the product itself looks gold, guaranteed it's not gold on your brows.

No comments:

Post a Comment