Sunday, 27 December 2015

Christmas/holiday or any occasion makeup !!


Ladies !! 

The pub that I go to every year we do a pot-luck christmas party, at the bar. This year it also fell on my friends 30th birthday, so decided to kick up my make up a little. So I put together a list of the products I used to create this look. This look would be great on hooded eyes like mine or non I find with having hooded eyes, it's a little more difficult to get a look across to someone. 



Face : 

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance 
Boscia BB cream - Self-adjusting shade w: SPF 27 
Ben Nye setting powder in Banana 
Blush by Aloette in Rose Petal 
Bronzer from a Canadian company called Annabelle in Sun kissed 
Highlighter - Benefits ~ Watts up ! 

Eyes'/ Brows 

Brow definer pencil from Aloette - Natural Taupe 

Eye Shadow ( All Urban Decay ) 

Last Call ( Metallic Sugar Plumb) 
Beware ( Warm brown matte ) 
Broken ( Skimp by UD was the closest to this shade ) 
Marcella Mascara in Fortifying & Lengthening ( Growth Complex) 

* Beware and Broken are from the OZ pallet ( Theodora Pallet )  

Lips : ( I used Lush scrub on them prior ) 

EOS Lip balm 
NYX Extreme lip cream in Absolute Red 

Hair 
Biolage-Matrix naturalizing shampoo 
Paul Mitchell 1" Flat Iron 
Herbal Essence hair spray 

No comments:

Post a Comment