Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Late October Early November Empties

Ladies 

I decided to mash up my late October empties and the first week of November empties. So here it goes!! Mini reviews down below, if you would like to see full reviews on a product than please let me know!


Herbal Essence Naked ~ Volume shampoo - As a drug store shampoo this is great one. This made my hair feel so awesome, that isn't always the case with drugstore shampoo's and my hair. The smell of this shampoo smells like gummy bears, with a hint of citrus it is amazing. Also with being dye free,silicone and paraben free as well it's safe to use on treated hair. I didn't really noticed if it didn't made a difference in my hair. 

Nioxin fine to normal hair shampoo - This was the best shampoo for my hair type. I used this twice a week for a hair/scalp treatment. If you have fine limp hair, this shampoo makes your hair feel thick and full. I will be defiantly buying another bottle of this, well worth the results. 

Nivea in shower body lotion ~ Sea Minerals - This limits a step when you get out of the shower. I've heard so many mixed reviews on these. That people don't like the residue that it leaves, I've never experienced this. The hydration I get with this product, that I can't wait to put it to the test this winter time. 

Pantene Dry Shampoo in travel size - One of my favourite dry shampoo's out there, absorbs all the oil that I need it to. Doesn't make my hair feel chalky or give a white cast to my hair. The travel size is ideal for putting in my purse for those late nights, or when I don't come home. 

Samples of Dove dry oil shampoo/conditioner  -  Not so good for thin/fine hair at all. It's too much moisture for thin/fine hair. Makes your hair smooth and hydrated, but by late day my hair is oily and gross feeling. If you have dry/damaged hair this would be great for you, it's very hydrating. 


No comments:

Post a Comment