Sunday, 4 October 2015

Toothpaste could change your way in the morning .... !!

Ladies



Sometimes change is good, specially switching up different products. Picking a toothpaste can be hard at the best of times with all the selection out there. But wanted to try the natural way of things, I've heard some great natural toothpaste on the market, wanted to know what the hype was about. Different it is I'm still on the fence on if I like it or not. Where I live in Canada, we don't have to many choices when it comes to selection in the natural section, unless you want to pay a fortune. I found the HELLO products, they changed my life started with their mouth wash and I was hooked. 


Note : I have an old packaging they have updated they're packaging since. 



Pro's 

When you squeeze the paste on your brush it comes out like a star-tip like an icing bag (shhh the little things in life.)
The tube is more sturdy enough to travel ( no worry of exploding )
Free from all the nasty fake stuff
Price is better than some natural toothpastes around $ ( I got mine at my Dollar Tree, can find great products there )
Sits standing up rather than laying down, no product wasted
Great selection on flavours 4 in total to choose from
Found mine at my local Dollar Tree but also found in; ( Target,Walgreens and Boots) in Canada ( Dollar Tree, Shoppers drug and some other drug store and grocery)
NO ANIMAL TESTING !  ( Leaping bunny certified )
Alcohol free
Vegan Friendly
Also I like how it's an independent company !!
* what they say isn't in their toothpaste : free from preservatives, dyes, triclosan, microbeads and artificial sweeteners, and they rock xylitol and stevia.

Also ADA approved see how !!  

Con's 

Can be more minty for my liking but that's preference more so a con
Cap can get a little gummy





 Want to know more check out the FAQ, it's very informed !  : http://www.hello-products.com/pages/faq

No comments:

Post a Comment