Sunday, 18 October 2015

Quick and simple look using 1 quad ( Maybelline long where shadow)

Ladies 


I was cleaning out some of my old shadows, when I came across this one. Love finding old gems in my beauty box. I'm iffy when it comes to  Maybelline products they never seem to work well on me specially when it comes to shadows and mascara. But this little quad ( Copper Chic ) is a great little thing to have, would be great for travel. Also these shades are great for fall/winter time, they are great for also everyday.  The sponge alligator is great for using the highlighter shade, on the corners of the eyes and brow bone it's small enough to place product in those tricky areas.

They texture of the shadows are silky and feel very nice swatching and wearing them, they are easy to work with. There are some fall out with the darker shades but nothing that you can't mange fixing with concealer. For the look I used only 2 shades out of the 4, the lightest shades is also great for highlighting. The 2 shades I used seem to be also my favourite by themselves or together, on the back on the compact there is a little picture showing your what shade goes where. I tend not to follow those, like creating my own looks.




No comments:

Post a Comment